Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wish-list

Really dunno how it works...or even y it works....but it does work!!

Jan 2009...I had made one wish-list...tat I wud try n do tat one thing which wud make me really happy atleast once a month....tat one thing was "travelling outside B'lore"....n till date thankfully...I have been able to keep tat up!!

Maybe as what Pravs was once describing abt a book called "The Secret to happiness" ...if you really wanna do something....then somehow knowingly or unknowingly ...u start working towards it....

In this case....thr were times when I went out seeking for such opportunities....but most of the times....the chances to travel came seeking me:)

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...