Friday, December 25, 2009

MoC Christmas party!!

After having so much adventure in a single month...just when I was thinking on how to tell my parents ...that I want to go to Missionaries of Charity for the Christmas party being arranged by Moses and family...somehow turned out.... they didnt seem to mind at all:)

I went late...so gotto c the thank u speeches...but I was told that they were treated to lovely dance performances by professional dance troupes..both from office and outside....n to a whole lot of other programmes...

I am sure that I have met this person once before....so when I was telling somebody else that I stay closeby...there was this inmate who came up to me and asked me ...If I stay in V.Pura....it is actually amazing how much they remember things about u n ur life...

I had other inmates ask me abt Shila's wedding...n scold me for coming in so late....

Last time, I had actually visited MoC after a new haircut...n even tho..most ppal at work..did not notice the change...ppal in MoC came up to me asking me abt the haircut n I even had 2 inmates plaiting my hair...n asking me to apply oil regularly:)

All of them were dressed in their colourful best with lovely bangles, chains, earrings and clothes...looking very happy and wishing everyone who came to them..."A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!"...

Every year, this programme is hosted by Moses and his family. They visit MoC, distribute new clothes, food, arrange programmes and end up having a gala time with the inmates:)

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...