Monday, June 7, 2010

Chasing their dreams!!

A gal who studied with me in college, left her IT job to join a NGO.

A gal who worked in my office, quit her job to join d Airforce as a Flying Officer!!

A guy who took my cab to work, quit office to join d navy!!

A gal who was my pal's pal, quit office to return to her village to teach!

A guy, who worked in my team quit his job to return to his village to help his pals start a MBA coaching institute!

Another team-mate of mine, wanted to quit his job, take a degree in social development, to work in that sector!

A guy in office quit his job to start a NGO, which will paint the city Green with its multiple initiatives!

6 comments:

Annie said...

My regards to all these people.. it definitely takes some gutts to do so... hey cma, think i shall follow ur blogs from now on..

Harsha J...who else... said...

Wow...great...yes, its really takes lot of courage to do that shift and chase their dreams...
BTW, Cma when will u chase ur dreams? Now don't say that whatever u r doing is ur dream...

suresh said...

Ha ha Thank you Cma ..I see some indirect compliments from you r blog :) ....Plz do read my blog too http://overshadowofmine.blogspot.com/..sorry Cma m using ur space for my blog

Seema Dharma said...

Hey Annie: It sure does!!

Hey Harsha: I wont tell u that wat Im doing now is what I have always wanted to chase, but I hope I will someday:)

Hey Suresh: Will do:)

Jayesh said...

Definately inspiring to read this blog..you know the reason...:)

Seema Dharma said...

@Jayesh: Waiting to update my blog da:)

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...