Sunday, June 19, 2011

Jumbo!

Now while its fun to narrate a story....being in it is far more exciting :)

Now..the story I narrated was abt how my manager's jeep had once encountered a lone elephant during a safari...n abt how the jeep driver saved their lives by driving quickly in the reverse direction away from the charging Jumbo!!

Now....Imagine finding urself in a forest at the dead of the night ..having lost ur way thanks to a non-existant sign board n no GPS signal coverage...n u c a lone elephant 500 m ahead of ur car n the loud trumpet of yet another behind ur car....

When I find myself in such situations...one of the 1st things I ask myself is "Am I dreaming or making it all up?? or " Will thr be an adventure to it or a story to tell later"...n ofcourse the pessimist in me coming up with " Will I survive this one".....

As u must have already guessed that other than trying to figure a way out ..I have pretty much thought of everything else...

After all this build -up to us spotting the jumbo...it wud be a real dud to also know tat after cing a bus overtake us n the elephant...v followed suit....:)

But to be thr n just to think of all this...was gud enuf :)

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...