Friday, May 8, 2009

Walk in the rain!!!!!!!

I know Im pretty shameless...when I go around the world....asking pals..if they have read my blog....n threaten them to do it..if they havent:)....but U c...it makes me happy:)

Another totally natural phenomena that makes me happy is the walk in the rain:)

My earliest memories were of cycling back home one day from school.......n when there was a downpour.... I  loved every bit of it....I cud hardly c where I was going....but trust me .....Cycling in the rain...is like soooper dooper fun....

It gets out a smile in me.....almost making u feel all nice ...not only abt urself...but abt everything around u.....

Preethi n me used to have a gala time....walking in the rain...back home from tutions in coll....I used to forever forget the umbrella for obvious reasons....:)...But Prets used to ensure that I got under her umbrella everytime it rained....different thing that v used to always end up getting wet....V used to laugh like mad souls half from the cold...n d other half in me trying to get out of the umbrella n Prets trying to get me back in:)....My specs were always the ones 1st affected.....n then..I wud take them off...n Preeti wud  take me home.....

I used to always envy Pravs...she n her pals in coll....used to walk to the canteen in the rain...n have hot sambahar vada....I never got to do it in coll..But in office...I came close to it ..once:)

My office campus has a Coffee Day outlet.....n I had promised DJ n Shila....that if it rained ..I wud treat them to hot coffee in Coffee Day!!.....It did.....but by the time ....v left office ...it stopped raining:(....different matter...that Cma...kept her word:)

Today....as I walked back home in the rain....I enjoyed every bit of it.....I was also so carried away...that I took d extra effort of actually walking slowly...something that I dont do otherwise:)....different matter that...if I fall ill....in the next few days.....I will..I promise...delete this post:)

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...