Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bowled

Another long awaited team outing...but yes...it did happen...thanks to all the gold n platinum sponsors...n d organizers....

19 of us....went lunching with "The Legend Of Sikander" and bowling later on......but before I start with these 2 activities...I shud start off with the ride to Garuda Mall............

We were in Priya's car...who BTW..is a pretty confident driver...who just cant balance her gaddi on slopes....so if u happen to have a traffic signal on any of ur fly-overs...be prepared to get down n hold the gaddi from following the rules of gravity...if Priya is driving:)

We had Vids n Megha in Priya's car, apart from me....

It was like 2 ppal...with differing natures...sitting beside the other in the back seat.....

If I were singing out aloud...Meghs wud be humming the songs melodiously all to herself....

If I were jumping around....playing with the music system..complaining abt all the boring songs that we were being subjected to...thanks to Vids.....Meghs wud only sit there n smile:)

N everytime...Priya tried to show her stunts in driving...I wud threaten to call the other cars....n request them to offer me a seat......all this n more adding to Priya turning out to be a much better driver than she actually is:)

Vids n her boring songs....were putting me to sleep...n I was constantly fighting with her to get"Alllooo Chhhaaat" kinda peppy songs on the music system....

The Food at "The Legend of Sikander"
Not too much of variety for the veggies....but I loved the salads...d starters....d rasam like-tamatar soup.....n d desserts:)...n not to forget d mint chutney mixed with raitha n salt.......hehehe

It was clearly a Mounts vs St.Anns divide there......with Vids n Priya...discovering then..that I was a Mounts product n passing comments like"No wonder she is like this n like that"..Pinne

To ppal ignorant abt Mounts n St.Anns.....Mounts was like d most happening college in Bangs...n St.Anns.....well.....:)
Bowling:

I was bowling for d very 1st time....n am sure...even if I was a veteran...I wud only end up getting into the gutters...coz everytime I tried.....the ball would land up going by the sides.....only...ppal were actualling asking me if I was aiming for my neighbour's objects/pins(actually googled to find out what those white-objects were called technically:))...

To me...d game was something like a stress-buster...Imagine a person's face...u dislike d most...n then imagine throwing something at his teeth...n breaking them all apart...actually after I went in with this attitude..I was actually able to hit the "white objects"..n left only 2 of them standing...heheh

My teammates....were like all soooper in the game...with the exception of Meghs...both of us were actually competing for the bottom spot:)

But all this apart...bowling is soooper fun:)

1 comment:

Gautham said...

Cool! Looks like there were no good songs to cheer you up! We could have sung "Shivappa kaayo tande.."

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...