Sunday, April 5, 2009

So much to write...dunno whr to start???

After doing some thinking...n thanking..I decide...It will be Kerala....so...ppal....If u have nothing else to do in life:)....go along...n read my Kerala trip narrative....

I now know y I am like this.....actually d fact is that I share a whole lot of characteristics with a lot of other relatives or cousins in my family....

For eg....I am never fair when it comes to games....that in no way means that I cheat.....but I do end up creating a huge ruckus n end up fighting with almost everyone who dares to play with me.....My cousins are all like that....either it is a universal fact....or its just that its in our blood:)

Pinnne.....

heheheh.....Almost every other member in my family...starting from the real chultus to the old grannies use this word......n wat does it mean...kinda translates to "Yeah Right"...in Manglish.....


The Bonding...

Its really strange....I was meeting cousins...who I had seen years ago.......or relatives who had seen me when I was in school...now that was a really long time ago:).....but strangely ....V seemed to connect.....n ended up having a blast together....The icing on the cake...I was actually asked by one of our distant relatives...if I was a 15 year old:)...heheheh..I was on cloud nine.....maybe it had to do with the fact that I was only hanging around with them....but that doesnt mean that I shud look their age right:)...this is Cma at her peak...contradicting n counter-contradicting herself...heheheh

Dressy facts....

Tho I hardly take time out to shop or go buy clothes...or do other guurrrly stuff...I try n avoid wearing the same dress if I know that someone in office has the same dress.....

Now how do u suppose I felt...when my cousin and I land up to the same function wearing the same dress....My sister had got me the dress from B'lore...n that cousin had got hers from Kerals....n My...Oh..My....we had almost everybody there...who came up to us and told us...Uniformaaaaa.....chechecheche.....

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...