Sunday, April 12, 2009

Aaaamir effects!!

Watched the 2nd half of Rajeev Khandelwal's Aamir yesterday... brilliant movie!!!

It is a very touchy story...n d characterization sooper ......

I especially loved the way you connect with the protaganist when he is in a dilemma or when you pity his condition...can understand wat he is going thro......n wonder y it happened to him...

Got me thinking......on how life can change all of a sudden.....n things may not always stay d same !!

N these can be stuff that u might not be necessarily prepared for!!

Reminds me of a conversation we had in d evening cab back home...which revolved around "recession"...alternate careers......

Things these days are bad in every other company.....n if sources r to be trusted...things r gonna stay bad for many more months to come....how does one put up with a situation like this....

I was telling Sid, Som n Kir that what if I were a father of 2 kids....n had fees to pay...bills to pay...EMI to pay....n if I lose my job.....how do u expect me to survive...forget abt the d depression........How do u expect one to just take on a situation that is far from what one is  used to!!

All 3 of them agreed that d best idea would be to open a Cane Crush shop...considering d fact that it was summer...n d one newly opened outlet near my place was doing brisk business.....its always crowded....n doesnt seem to have any of the recession symptoms!!

Then they were on the lookout for many such similar ventures...where in u r sure that recession rahe ya naa rahe....U still manage to earn ur livelihood....

Another idea was about opening up an open air theatre or a mall or to go join an educational institution...

After laying the alternate career options aside, Sid gave me one Gyaan..when I reminded him that we werent considering the practical way out......I was telling him stuff like if ppal r really determined.....they will find a way out....in terms of compromise in pay or work...ultimately its all about survival...Sid told me just 1 thing... that we ppal in the IT industry hype things so much.....in short v r d most insecure...thanks to d good times v have enjoyed...coz uncertainity or job insecurity lies in every other profession...not just the IT one....

Irrespective of d profession....there is just 1 thing in common.... accept d reality n find d means to survive!!

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...