Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Amme n Ache

The moment she hears that I am carrying a heavy bag .  . My mother catches an auto to get her pregnant daughter back home from the bus stop. . Amidst heavy rains. . N d usual power cut aftermath. .
When I scolded her for taking the trouble. . All she said was. . Hello . . I came only coz u were pregnant . . Or else u think I wud have come?. .
I still think she wud have come.   . even if I weren't pregnant...

My parents did so much for me both as a child and when I was growing up and even when I was all grown up....

Everytime my phone used to ring at work, my friends at work used to know that it had to be Seema's dad....who used to call me religiously atleast 2 times a day...to enquire if I had food...and to enquire about how Im doing....I so so miss my father now:(..but you wont believe it...my bestest friend...Manju...when I told him that I miss my dad calling me....made up for it for 2 years..almost every other day....asking me if I had food and if I was doing OK...sometimes I wonder do ppl like Manju really exist?

My parents used to surprise me on my b'day with gifts....they have always respected my line of thoughts...n taught me to be an independent decision maker...today I might take a million opinions before I do something...but I take the final decisions...as my wise n not so old aunt once told me...U make ur choices in life...but always remember u made them..so u gotto take whatever comes with it!

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...