Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Execute

Sometimes it feels good to do things on d spur of d moment without too much planning.

Got a call on Monday asking if we can sponsor Amulya's b'day.  I was shocked when the Surabhi co-ordinator told me u can skip d cake n snacks n get her a gift.... like a hair band. .  Hair band???... No way!!

So I decided to do it my way. .

After my friend gave me d go ahead on d funds required. .  Left office. .  Picked up my 3  year old and took a cab to a cake shop. .. Hitched a ride back to surabi centre on a just bakes cake delivery gadila with my son n d cake. .  My son overheard me tell d cake wallah. .. Full on circus v r doing n he tells me later that he enjoyed our circus....

Got Amulya a jewelery kit and her pals loom bands. .. Something that I thought young gals wud like. .  N something I wud have liked getting gifted. .


I always place myself in other people's shoes. .  Sometimes it's a good thing. .. Sometimes it's not.... Phew.... Wisdom time!!!

I hope they enjoyed d small surprise v gave them. .. But my fella n me surely did.

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...