Saturday, February 14, 2009

Untitled!!

The title here is titled intentionally!!!
I dont think I can message the ppal I am writing abt...n tell them that...hey..I have written abt u...coz I know for certain that they wont read this posting....but I sure hope U do!!

Lakshmi Paati:

Our earliest memories of MoC is that of Lakshmi Patti...who used to hug us telling us " Ayyo....my children....they have come to see me.....I love u maa"...............

V used to visit MoC once a month...n there used to be times...when I used to get held up with other stuff...n used to miss the MoC trips....Finally on 1 such visit....Lakshmi Patti had left us.....

Rajeshwari

She is my Aunty in MoC......every month...I used to run to her..asking her if she remembered my name....She used to always call me Sangeetha....n when I used to tell her..no....she used to flash an extremely adorable teethy smile..n call me "Ceeema"......

Anitha

Anitha loves Pravs....that explains y she always comes to me..holds on to me...looks at Pravs...n tells her ..Tu...Tu.....
She is d most enthusiastic person I have ever met...she will run to see u off....she will give us updates on d other inmates..there have been times when she has taken us to her friends....n asked us to talk to them too....:)
She was d one who told us abt the rituals they have in MoC...She is our guide.....

Rita

There are very few ppal in this universe...who..say...even if I were to be seeing them for the 1st time in my life....I can tell that they r adorable....n genuine....

A wonderful dancer.....always asks about u.....if u have had food....if u r doing ok...Watch her dance..once....n u will feel ur heart go out to her!!

Bindu...

Pravs wasnt able to make it to MoC ....d last coupla months.....n our very own Bindu madam....who is blessed with the most adorable smile....I have ever seen ........asks her today in half sign language n in half words....why didnt u come all these days???

Whenever Bindu watches me...I somehow always feel that she knows what Im thinking about...that she can see through my mind.....Must be the smiley charm:)

Anonymous

I am always bad with names.........but I really sad I forgot her name.....My next mission is to find out her name....
She has d official duty of helping out the inamtes of MoC who can barely touch their food....eat....I have seen her feed ppal after ppal....n she does this with sooo much of dedication...that I have always admired her dedication........

Aunty...

This is how she will call u...n then all she wants is for some1 to speak to her....n to be heard....n it makes up her day!!

Talk to me!!

I used to always see her in a lonely situation.....she didnt seem to be the ones who wud interact with others...so I was heading off to her..to try my luck....

Thats when I realized that she is one cute sweetheart.....she loves to have ppal around her...but wont quite accept it:)

Amazed

U will be amazed by the number of times....v have just uttered a simple hello....to ppal....n by the amount of love n affection ....they will shower in return.....
There have been ppal...who on 1st impression wud look like ppal who were introverts or ppal who kept to themselves...but talk to them...n then u will know:)

Paatti

Paati was very sick when v met her last....n another volunteer Veni was feeding her porridge....with so much of patience....that Paati was finally able to swallow food....n Veni told us.....that ..u c..I have a son...who makes a big fuss about eating....My patience n perseverance comes from running after him with food....

Rooooopa

Rooopa loves to talk to ppal.....she will take u to a comfy shady place....make u sit next to her...n start off ...n if u happen to stand up in between...or if u try to coax her telling her that u wud come d next time around.....she will ensure that u sit back:)

Flower

She is the best dressed person in MoC...She loves flowers....a very practical person....by nature...she is not one who gets swayed easily.....she has her head firmly on her shoulders...n is extremely adorable.........

Naaani

She was amongst the first few friends we made in MoC...n v used to have long conversations with her.....V were only required to sit beside her....n she would talk to us abt just abt anything....

Didi

She greets u with a long flowing sentence in Hindi...n that always leaves me struggling for words to frame my replies:).....If there is one thing that all the inmates in MoC love n admire in common....It is Moses....

Y not?

If u see a whole lot of them clustered around a radio with deep attention listening to the news or songs....or if u have volunteers or children performing for the grannies ...or if u have special Christmas or Diwali celebrations....U know who is the driving force behind.....

Baby

She is a destitute who was brought to MoC .....a ver sweet person...who will complain if u r late...or if u dont speak to her:).....

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...