Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wat to do!!!

Sometimes...no...no...no...actually....these days tho...I keep wondering every other time...I have the time....about what I am doing....and about what I could be doing....given a choice....yes...am coming to d wishlist of things I have always wanted to do!!!

Pravs got me introduced to it....n I thought it was d coolest thing ever.....

So what is this whole wishlist thingy??

U make a list of stuff u always wanted to do....set a timeframe...n then u will be amazed by the number of things u have actually been able to achieve....now the list should have stuff u have yearned to do....n definitely not only stuff that u know will happen...

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...