Sunday, November 8, 2009

D Cut!!

U go somewhere thinking u will do something.....but instead u land somewhere else....doing something U have never done before....n looking like something..... U have never looked before!!

Looks like I have fallen for the word "something"....


But ya...while I enjoy doing things at the spur of the moment...without any meticulous planning...I must admit that there is a teeny-weeny feeling of guilt also "somewhere"..

If most of what I have written above..sounds like I am beating around the bush...lemme get to the point...

I was supposed to attend a friend's sister's wedding last evening....n instead ended up landing in a salon....where they kinda effortlessly transform poor souls like me...into ppal....we wished v looked like..... all the time....

All they did was a haircut....but Im hoping that the effects dont last only a day...like they always did in the past:)

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...