Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gifted!!

Wellllll.....Gifting to some is the joy of giving ...but to me...it is both a joy of giving and getting :)

The past few weeks have been overwhelming in this regard!!

Im getting married this month and some really close pals of mine have gone berserk:) n have ended up making me feel really gifted!

Be it a lovely crystal set or perfumes or a digital photo frame or an ipod shuffle or a Baggit ka bag ...Im totally overjoyed already n believe me when Im saying this...I cant n wont ask for more :)

1 comment:

Harsha J...who else... said...

Wow...thats quite a lot of gifts...

Don't expect any gift from me then...so u can't and won't ask any more gifts...:-)

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...