Sunday, November 14, 2010

Inviting friends :)

Inviting ppal for the wedding is great fun :)

Didnt get to go and personally invite a lot of my good pals as I had hoped to .....But gotto visit a few pals ..some of who..I had absolutely no contact with for years!!

Its lovely to re-connect ....to know about ur friend's friends :) or gossip abt general stuff :) or get to meet ur pal's families...Im sure now I know whr they get some of their talents from :)

Not to forget the foodie thing .....I had breakfast at Manju's house...lunch in Vani's and Shw's house n snacks in almost all the other places I went to :)...some places I had to almost plead with them to avoid having the snacks and also ended up parceling them as well :P

Went to my favourite school teacher's house ...I was meeting up with her after so so many years...as otherwise I only call her on Teacher's Day...n she was so sweet ki she gave me a gift also, when I left her place :)

In Missionaries of Charity, I was touched by so many inmates asking ki...arrey when is ur wedding??...I had mentioned it the last time I was there...But they taking note of it was very touching indeed :)

My driver took me to all my friend's places n he asked me only one question...Madam...eshtu mathadtheera ?...as in Madam, how much u talk?? :P...this he asked as I was using the time v took to travel between friend's places to make calls to other pals....n all I told him was that...Im actually an introvert...but today was an exception :)

2 comments:

Harsha J...who else... said...

Seema, what a lie hve u told to that driver, neways, he wudn't have believed u...

Even I thought u wud come and invite me personally. If u had invited me personally, then I could have come to attend your marriage...Since now u sent in email, I have to wish through emails, blogs, calls (bonus)

arpitHa said...

I know by the end of the day..he was the "BAKRA"

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...