Thursday, February 24, 2011

1st time out!!

After marriage, I now stay in an apartment in JP Nagar. Its been close to 3 months since we moved to our new home. I have never seen my neighbours , forget about people within the same locality. Our apartment overlooks a residential colony with houses piled up one after the other like matchboxes....

Last Saturday, there was a fight that was on in one of the houses within our locality and for the 1st time, I was amazed at how much all of us are curious to know about what is cooking in someone else's house :P...the entire neighbourhood was out with curious onlookers forming their own group discussions on the fight going on in somebody else's house...

With our office hours being long and the actual social networking among people who stay close to you narrowing down big time, a sight such as this definitely needs a mention ....


No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...