Monday, October 22, 2012

Hungry...

My current physical status...Im 38 weeks pregnant....had me lurching back in the car waiting for my mother to return from a supermarket.....

I dont like doing the waiting part...but my mother is kinda soooper sensitive abt the fact tat Im pregnant n sometimes I dont feel like standing up to her...

I see 3 kids hovering around the entrance of the supermarket....requesting the security guard to hand over a fruit from one of the boxes overladen with fruits.....at first he shoooes them away...n one of the kids....also manages to steal a fruit...when he turns his back to them to oblige a customer's bill...

The next thing I c is the security guard wallah handing over 3 fruits to each of them.....n at the same time ensuring tat no one catches his act...

This reminds me of a wonderful book I read called "Grapes of Wrath" where in the author brings out a point telling us that the produce[fruits or vegetables] is allowed to rot, but it would never be shared with the needy...glad the security guard thought otherwise :)

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...