Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bale-Mane!

Worked on a permutation n ended up with a wonderful combination:)....ya..ya...I am really gonna brag about how just when I was thinking how to ensure that I spend time with family...n at the same time...visit another place called "Bale Mane"...where my colleague was holding her son's 1st B'day celebs....I got my family to visit "Bale Mane":)

Sushma, my colleague happened to mention about this place, located near Hesaraghatta... a rescue home for girls....they house around 70 children...educate them...n provide them with food and shelter...

The drive to this place takes you to remote villages.....on the outskirts of Bangalore....

D moment V [my sister...my nephew...n me] landed there.....v were made to feel completely at home....after having snacks.....the children treated us to dance performances...n when my nephew[he is 2 years old]...saw the girls dance...he tapkafied on stage n actually started dancing with the kids...trying to match their steps[this...he did by copying them....when they lift their hands...he used to do the same...if they stomped their feet...so wud he...:)]....much to the delight n amusement of the children n I think almost everyone there:)...except my sister n me.....all v 2 wanted to do...was to get him off stage...so that d gals cud dance peacefully.....coz there were times...when our hero...used to easily push the gals away to make way for his performance...but all the gals there...kept telling us to let him dance...n then v had to oblige.....

So, thanks to my nephew....the kids there were easily n effortlessly entertained:)

D b'day boy...Sushma's 1 year old son....also seemed pretty impressed with all that dancing...n was also spotted crawling his way through the dancers:)...Im sure ....he must have thought....gimme a year or so...n I will give u all a run for ur money:)

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...