Sunday, July 4, 2010

Safar!-2005-2006


Started working on July 1st, 2005. To disbelievers, as I started off,I was an introvert, extremely soft spoken and almost a loner:)

I was pretty bindass in college, but somehow, even tho I had joined office a month after college was thru, I had left my bindass attitude far behind!!

N then I gotto meet amazing ppal @ work. Ragini was an inspiration n an instant pal. It is amazing how d lady used to go n talk to almost every other person in the entire floor. It hardly mattered if she knew them or not. Initially I thot it felt strange, having a total stranger enquire abt d things u did over d weekend or abt work.

N wat I did, from that point onwards was to simple ape her. Yes, I also started talking to ppal n @ d EOD, I was no longer a loner. I was a happy person, happy to have ppal around me, to talk to, to learn from. Made my closest pal, Murthy that year!!

I had just moved into my new cubicle @ work n d 1st thing which affected me was d absolute silence. Ppal around me hardly ever talked to anybody, not even to themselves:)[I BTW do it all d time]

Meeting Moses at work, changed my life altogether. I learnt d importance of initiation. In more ways than one, making someone else happy was as simple as taking an initiative and committing to it.

I was happy volunteering @ events, meeting up with long lost school pals at various events, teaching and doing all that I wanted.

Cant imagine doing something like this again:)...I actually dropped out from a team outing, as I had committed to volunteer at a Chrysallis event!!

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...