Sunday, July 4, 2010

Freaking out on Movies!!

Have watched close to 6 movies atleast in parts, that is. Notable among them being Twilight, Along came a Spider, Benny and Joon, Nim's Island,Dennis D Menace,Princess Diaries, Adam Sandler something, Good Girl, etc....incidentally there was a Good Woman coming at the same time on a different channel!!

I get absorbed easily by d movies. Its like my system automatically shuts off anything external to the sounds of d characters on TV. So, my mother's cries to get things done r unheard of :) or my father's pleas:) to watch his favourite Comedy shows on Mallu channels r also conveniently filtered:)

N I dont buy d commercial breaks either. S Im busy hunting down another channel for another movie.

I have always wondered as to what is it that endears me to watch a movie in d 1st place. Its pretty simple. If d characters r known to me, be it some of my favs Tom Hanks, Moregan Freeman or Denzel Washington, then I invariably jump n watch d movies. Or if d plot seems interesting enuf in say 5 mins, then I know I can watch it till d end. Not that I find d plots in Princess Diaries interesting, but I also end up watching it:)

3 comments:

Shilpa Hejmadi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shilpa Hejmadi said...

totally agree... u asked me not to talk to u while watching a ridiculous fight scene in Budhivanta in majestic theatre... that theatre had cats n u were not even aware of it while the cat was right in front of us...

Seema Dharma said...

How can u think of a cat, when Upendra is performing sooper cool stunts n tat 2 on d big screen??

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...