Sunday, July 4, 2010

Safar!:2006-2007

This was 1 year that I wont forget!! Went to Singapore twice! Went 4 an awesome trip to M'lore with Shila, Pravs n Prets.

Moved into a project, where work was fun literally!!Discovered d devil in d guy who sat behind me, after our team outing to Wayanad.

This was d time when d teaching activity was going on in full swing n d results were sooper good, with almost all the 10th students, clearing their papers.

My nephew was born n thr was chaos @ home:) ...I was an Aunt ...his Masee...n thr was chaos at work, as we had a very difficult client.

Progressed a lot on d teaching front. It was both a pain n a pleasure to teach:)

My sister, bro-in law, father, mother n my sister's mother -in law helped us pack close to 100+ gifts for needy children.

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...