Thursday, July 1, 2010

Paanch Saal!


Ya ya ya ya....Its been 5 long years!! I have lots to write abt d safar. But I have to share with d rest of d universe what my team-mate wrote abt me on this day, hehehe...Im still wondering if he was bribed to write all this:)...Also ppal dont do such stuff every other day...right!

"Sometimes its not the number of years but the number of hears and cheers for those hears, one gets for ones voice which counts....


if that were to be a scoring criteria then this person would get the least score.......

If it is number of clicks on one's blog, I don't know how many of you even know about it:


http://dua-my-world.blogspot.com/2009/12/tripppppyyyy.html


But, when you count the amount of laughs (not smiles) one generates then no yard stick can probably measure it.

Is it very cryptic?........ok let’s break it SEEMA completes her 5 years at office today.......that makes her half-decade in a full-decade company.

She's been a shining star, technically appreciated for her work, a true contributor for cause of special children at "Chrysalis" and "IGIA", most sought after at office to start any forums on cultural, environmental or to hold any kind of team activities.........

@Seema: man congratulations on this feat, it's been fun and de-stressing to have you around."


If u wanna read more:

*Safar!-2005-2006

**Safar!:2006-2007

***Safar!:2007-Till date

4 comments:

arpitHa said...

1 agree 100% to what's been told...I wish I had worked with Seema in MT.. :-)

suresh said...

grt !!!!!!

Seema Dharma said...

@Arpitha: U wud have agreed 100% less, had u worked with me:)

Manjunath Ram Reddy said...

Some ppal dont realise their acheivements. and when they realise, they dont appreciate themselves :)

Cheers Seema

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...