Sunday, July 4, 2010

Safar!:2007-Till date

Got into projects, where d work was good n gotto meet amazing ppal. After clubbing 2 routes, our cab rides to office and back were eventful n fun. Gotto explore avenues that were new, as in acting, almost scripting, dancing n even ya..ya...singing:) Trekking was now challenging n fun, n also very scary atleast for me. I complete my treks all d time, coz of some really sweet ppal who lend a helping hand:) On d work front, Priya n Srividya walked into my life, so be it their technical doubts or my fashion advice or my take on things, how they tolerate me I have no idea!!

Also, d time when I had spent close to 4 years in d same seat, with only ppal arnd me changing at regular intervals. Times were riotish in terms of fun, with Deepabh, Mohit, Manju, Deepak n Sowjanya arnd!!

Started believing in a mantra, that life is short n that till we last, we shud make d most of every moment n enjoy wat we do!! Do wat u want to do n if u cant exactly do all d great things U have in mind, time it n plan it out n b optimistic abt getting somewhere with it!!

Be it d Blood Donation Camps or d Green Community Events or d few cultural events or d treks or d trips , most of d pals I made were all Shila's pals n I spent my 5 very good years in office, sharing almost every other moment[happy or sad] with her!

4 comments:

Shilpa Hejmadi said...

will never forget ur brilliant ideas for mad ads.. n jayesh n shenoy pulling ur leg over lunch... fighting being ur fav pass time.... the whole thought that u were in the same office made me feel so much better.... N U R NO LONGER A INTROVERT... n u speak more than me....

Seema Dharma said...

Helloo...nobody ever pulled my leg..n fighting..R u crazy...Im a peace-loving citizen..u may choose to ask any of the back benchers of Route no.7..n introvert...that I will always b!!

Manjunath Ram Reddy said...

Ya Ya Seema, I totally agree :)

Seema Dharma said...

Thanks Manju...I asked for this:)

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...