Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Once in a Lifetime Moment!!

After waiting for 4 long years, I finally made it to the place I had always wanted to visit....Manju took me to SSK...n had me cut a wonderful Mango Cake from a Shop called "Just Bakes"!!!!...Y I mentioned the name of the shop.....Highly Recommended:)

Got to meet his wonderful pals 2!!!!....

Parents get me a new dress[To which I had to tell them "Oh My God...Not again:)]

Planning was On for 10 days!

My own flesh n blood knew most of it!!....u 2...Cindy...

Minus what I wanted....I had the time of my life:)


5 Nutty gals land @ my doorstep dressed in their bests...looking so good....It took me a while n contact lenses to recover from the shock....screaming...SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!....n singing Happy B'day......Can a gal ask for more.....After reminding them that my neighbours like it quiet around here....They were at it again:)

Im later told that I have to get ready ASAP...n that the driver is expected any moment!!

After hearing what was more than Music to my ears..."Preethi is gonna make it...Preethi is gonna make it"....She is also handed over a deadline...

Little did I know that the evening wud unfold with a driver taking "My Appan Caaru" n 6 nuts...to an Italian Restaurant...

Believe me...It was a dream come true...To sit in a restaurant.....to listen to the "Happy B'day" Song....n to be presented a "Mango cake"[A lovely coincidence]....n a tricky little candle...that kept firing back again n again...

I wont thank anybody...I was forced to promise them that:)

But 5th September 2009.....Im not gonna forget it in a lifetime...

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...