Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Shillong...So Long!!

Imagine growing up in a hill-station in the North-East.....that has untampered beauty....with temperatures close to -3 degree Celsius....n facing constant earthquakes....n having to carry raincoats all through the year...simply coz it rains all throughout...with the monsoons being extremely heavy...

Happened to meet a pal who has done all the above..n believe me....when she told me that if you ever get a chance to go there please do....I will help you make the arrangements....I was jumping already:)

Im told that there's a 4-hour flight to Guwahati from B'lore n Shillong is 3 hours away by road from Guwahati.....yup...an uphill ride:)

Anybody listening:)

1 comment:

Ck said...

Really a nice place to visit...

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...