Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cuuul

A 22 year old bicycle.....a spirited mother...n an even more spirited daughter....change in front tyre...n lo behold.....with d wind in d air...n childhood memories....me peddled n peddled...n felt like I had achieved something in life:)

D weather these days is also awesome...reminds me of times when I used to just finish my exams.....n with spring around d corner...n with yellow flowers....all over my street leading to my house.....it used to always gimme a carefree feeling:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seema ...remember the times we used to cycle all around vidyaranyapura during any of our vacations..... amazing memories...

Seema Dharma said...

Will let u guys use my cycle...hehehe

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...