Sunday, March 1, 2009

Simbli ritiiing!!!

Leks was telling me last week...that she used to blog...n then there came a point when there was nothing to write abt......

I was hoping that it wudnt happen to me....that I wudnt run out of topics to write abt...But it did!!

Then came an inspiration...when a pal of mine...told me that she wud blog abt socio-political stuff...n I was like....hey...if I run short of topics...I shall write my mind out:)

When my mother asks me what is it that u do on the comp all nite...I tell her...I write....n I remind her that there are no writers in our family n that one day I wud do all u guys proud:)...ya...all this with that comp astrologer's backing that I wud one day...become a writer.....different thing that some of my pals in office hint that maybe he meant tech documentation.....But I have hopes...n s this blog is my 1st n currently the last:)

Have u had pals who visit ur blog n complain that oh....u havent updated anything offlate is it....n then u know...that its high time....hehehhe

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...