Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dance again:)

Vids....my neighbour in office....asked me for the link to my blog....I am always soooper happy when ppal ask me for that.....but I was also wondering y she was asking this sudd-suddenly...n then I knew...

Vids wanted to check if I had updated my blog regarding the dance event in Bosco......M not writing it only 4 u...Vids.....m writing it simbli coz I was trying to avoid using the comp at home.....as thats wat I do all day in office....n also coz strangely....I never found d time....

Dance to me....even today is something that I totally enjoi......forget abt d fact that I always dance away my blues...but dance as such has always been an obsession with me....it has again ..nothing to do with the fact that I am a great dancer....d fact being that Im nowhere close to being one....But isnt that a good thing...to actually enjoi doing something that U r ...after all not that great in:)

I enjoi watching dance performances.....ppal tell me I transform when I watch 1....simbli coz I am silly enuf to think that Im not just watching them...but Im also performing with them:)....Too complex stuff...right:)...heheheh

After pestering Vids...v managed to get a slot to dance in Bosco Mane ...I still get d feeling that Vids knew how badly I wanted to dance....n was sure that I was dead serious...n not merely joking..when I told her that v will dance...

There r times...when I believe that U just cant do things alone...U need ppal who share ur passion.....thats where Pravs n Shila step in....though I kept threatening them that if they ditched me...I wud give a solo dance perf....hehehhe:)

Shila is 1 miss shy...n d gal...who almost always ends up watching others dance....while it was always clear that she wud have enjoyed dancing herself ....if she cud get away with all that shy business...

Pravs....is like....wat can I say.....Our Shiamak Davar.....loves dancing herself....But I cant tell u how much Shila n me enjoyed seeing the look on her face....when v told her that v will be dancing to Jinke Mari Naaa...song....Pravs....plainly refused...coz she didnt quite like that song anthe....Now ...the twist was that ...Shila n me...simply adored d song...n were very keen to perform to Kannada numbers so that v end up striking a chord with our audience....so apart from Jinke Mari naa....v had Ninindhale(remix).....then.....Gaalipata song...

Shila did all d song clipping n cutting.....while I did all my usual nakras....

Pravs did most of the choreography...while I kept acting as a filler.....

V ended up having a blast practicing ...v did it in 5 hours....admidst a whole lot of moments where in ...I used to wonder y that Ninindhale song had sooo many Ninidhales....or that Pravs was sliently beginning to adore Jinke Mari Naa...song:)

The event was scheduled on a Sunday...n v trimurthis had only practiced on Friday night....Sat...none of us cud meet up...n Sunday...v land in Bosco.....n I was not surprsied when Vids asked me if v had practised after watching us rehearse...where in..I used to stop after every other step n ask Pravs ...which step is next:)

V managed to pull it off.....n Im extremely proud of our efforts after watching the video...n after d children in Bosco .....told us...that it was a nice dance..AUNTY:)

No comments:

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...