Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Missesss

Deeeps

M not writing this out of guilt coz I didnt write in earlier...or coz I want this lady to read my blog....this is written with 1 sole intention in mind....read on to find out......

D 1st person I was ever jealous of in school...actually u n Ashwini(remember her)......were d only guys I was ever jealous of.....when I was 6 or 7.....m not even gonna get to the reasons y.....But I guess it had to do a lot with my studious mind:)

There were always 3 ppal my family wud know abt after I came back home everyday after primary school .....One was Kavitha Kuttapa....d 2nd Roseline Nancy n d 3rd U:)....Am not gonna get to d part abt wat I used to tell them....coz again it had to do more with jealousy induced feelings n nothing else:)

After studying in different sections....I think it was after 7th....that we bonded a lot more.....n I think today v bond better than v ever did.....I am always amazed by just how that happened:)....

Forget abt the fact that we decide a million times to meet up...n always end up not doing so ....But U r d only person who gave me a call after the B'lore Bomb Blasts n told me  ....Take Care...Be Safe.....

I have never called u on ur B'days....but imagine d joy u have when a person....u has known u since Kindergarten calls n wishes:)

Rindy

My bloody relative.....in flesh n blood...hehehe..I know how much u hate hearing this....n now U know y I make it a point to always tell this everytime ur anywhere close to me:)


Love bugging her...coz she is 1 helluva straight-forward person...it shows when she is bugged...n half d time..U might also ending up hearing a bit of her mind too:).....But like I care:)

This lady knows me a lot more than I cud have ever imagined...simply coz she takes that trouble with most of her pals....

If she is the practical person....the rest of us r waste bodies:)
Punctuality is unfortunately in her blood...n nowhere in my blood:)
If she makes sense ...U dont...If u do...she does:)
Take her name when U intend to return back home late or when u sudd-suddenly decide to go oooru ---sooothifying.....n trust me...Ur parents wont mind:)


Krats

They say ppal change...circumstances change...situations change.....ppal arnd u change....but if I had to find 1 person..who acts n talks d way she does today like she did nearly a decade ago...It will have to be Krats:)

Bindaassss.....very Bindaassss....n 1 helluva kind hearted soul......

I have lost track of d number of times....madam has helped us n IGIA:)

Still lives in the illusion that she can even attempt singing.....But as some1 told anthe...truth is always bitter..

Her sheer presence can change d atmospheric conditions n bring in a lot of cheer:)

2 comments:

Shwetha Srinivasan said...

her birthday falls on the seventh of October :)

Seema Dharma said...

Me copy-pasting Deepika's comments from Orkut to here:)

After reading them...I felt so bad....that I had indeed "missed" the best times....


"Oh my God…. Seema, J of someone else for studies….. queen of 1st rank, J of anyone; hard to digest… anyway you forgot about our great attempts to draw the Indian map, or even our pathetic courage to take part in high jump and long jump against tushara n rinu… our Christmas celebrations, dance, choir – or rather braying, how we beat u up in cricket in the woods and in softball, or your stupid crush on my brother… we had fun in school man.."

A decade without Acha

 Acha is my father. I lost him 10 years ago, Feb 19th'2012. I dont like using him in "past tense". I still believe that no one...